e-ISSN: 2250-0839 | Frequency Quarterly (4 Issue Per Year) | Nature: Online | Language of Publication: English | Article Processing Charges: None (Free of cost) | Publisher: Auricle Global Society of Education and Research
The International Journal of New Practices in Management and Engineering (IJNPME) offers an avenue for researchers and practitioners to present contemporary issues associated with management and Engineering. The journal publishes peer-reviewed papers, case studies, technical notes, and discussions of interest to the practice of Engineering and Management.
Management and leadership issues include trends in Engineering technologies, contract management, project management, partnering, office management, professional practice and development, financial management, human resources management, marketing and sales, ethics, technology and innovation management, information management, continuing education, organizational theory, strategic planning, conflict management, negotiating, risk management, globalization, networking, change management, teamwork, team building, communication, mentoring, coaching, and diversity. Papers discussing legislative and regulatory issues, corporate and public policy, and the role of engineering in the political process at all levels of government are welcomed. Interdisciplinary studies and collaborations are encouraged. Theoretical papers submitted for publication should preferably include real-world applications of the techniques.
Basic Journal Information
- e-ISSN: 2250-0839 | Frequency Quarterly (4 Issue Per Year) | Nature: Online | Language of Publication: English | Article Processing Charges: None (Free of cost) | Funded By: Auricle Global Society of Education and Research
- Coverage Areas: Although the list is not prescriptive, IJNPME intends to focus on advances in the following sub-domains:
- New Trends in Engineering Technology
- Professional Practice and Development
- Human Resource Management
- Technology and Innovation Management
- Creativity and Technical Entrepreneurship
- Technical Organisations and Their Management
- Leadership and HRM; Motivating/Leading Technical People
- Product Development, R&D, Design Management
- Managing Engineering and Production Operations
- Project Planning, Acquisition, Organisation, Leadership/Control
- Financial Management for Engineers, Cost Estimation/Accounting
- Decision-Making Processes
- Technology and Knowledge Management
- Planning, Forecasting and Marketing Issues
- Project and Risk Management
- Economic Decision/Capital Investment Analysis; Design/Project Economics
- Engineering Management in the Service Industry
- Public Policy Analysis
- Types of Papers: The Journal accepts the following categories of papers:
- Original research
- Position papers/review papers
- Short-papers (with well-defined ideas, but lacking research results or having preliminary results)
- Technology Discussion/Overview Papers
- Peer Review Process: All submitted papers are subjected to a comprehensive blind review process by at least 2 subject area experts, who judge the paper on its relevance, originality, clarity of presentation and significance. The review process is expected to take 8-12 weeks at the end of which the final review decision is communicated to the author. In case of rejection authors will get helpful comments to improve the paper for resubmission to other journals. The journal may accept revised papers as new papers which will go through a new review cycle.
- Periodicity: The Journal is published in 4 issues per year.